Welcome to Study in Cyprus section. Here you will find a List of Top and Best Universities in Cyprus, Study abroad options, Scholarships, Colleges, Programs, Courses, Institutes for studying MBA, Business Management, Engineering, Hotel management, Arts & Design, Films & Media, Science & Technology, Animation, Computers & IT and many more programs for studies in Cyprus.
You will find why study in Cyprus, the eligibility and admission procedure for study in Cyprus, cost of tuition and living, student visa requirements, scholarships available from different Cyprus Universities and Government and list of Top Universities in Cyprus for studies in Cyprus.
You will also find articles on Study in Cyprus, blogs, questions and answers, university reviews, forums, etc. to make informed decisions for studying in Cyprus.
Top Universities in Cyprus
- University of Cyprus
- Cyprus University of Technology
- Frederick University
- Cyprus International University
- Girne American University – GAU
- University of Nicosia
Admission Requirements for Study in Cyprus, Cyprus Universities Eligibility Criteria,Application Process, Procedure for Study in Cyprus
The good thing about getting admission in Cyprus is that the students do not require to clear IELTS or TOEFL. Moreover a student must be passed out from the recognized university of their respective home countries.
Cost of Studying in Cyprus, Living Costs, Tuition Fees for Study in Cyprus
The tuition fees in any university of Cyprus are lesser than in comparison to UK or US and after all Cyprus are able to achieve the standard of UK and US by less amount of fee. This is approximately US $2000-$4000 per year; moreover there are further more charges such as accommodation, food, traveling, entertainment and many more.
- To rent an apartment (will cost around US $1000-$2000 per month).
- To become a paying guest (will cost around US $600 with food included).
- To rent a room in student’s residence (will cost around US $400-700 BDT).
- Or to live in a hostel.
Apart from that there are daily travelling charges as well as food, entertainment, gym and many more charges which will cost students about US $400-$700 BDT monthly (depending upon the ability of spending of an individual).
Why Study in Cyprus
Cyprus is located in the Mediterranean island at the crossroads of three continents, where there’s always a new world to discover. Where East meets West and a new experience waits under the sun every day for those who are coming there. Cyprus has a vast and diverse range of Golf courses, inviting beaches, and breathtaking mountain trails that are decked around luxurious hotels.
Today, Cyprus is a stable, economically advanced member of the European Union and provides a fascinating view of westernized cities and ultra-modern beach resorts residing side-by-side with traditional mountain villages and monasteries. It is quickly becoming a center for education and research in the region, with continuous incoming investment from international organizations and educational institutions. Moreover there are 9 more reasons that make study in Cyprus, a near perfect choice
- No Bank Statement required.
- No IELTS/TOEFL required.
- Low Costs: Costs are much lower compared to that in the USA and the UK.
- Visa: Entry visas are issued in advance; getting a visa is not a problem as far as studying in Cyprus is concerned.
- Competitive European Standard of Education: The level of education and infrastructure facilities matches those of the UK.
- Safe Environment and friendly atmosphere: The country is free from communal and political disturbances and hence provides students with a safe environment for learning
- Attractive Places to Visit: Cyprus offers archaeological sites, resorts and exotic sea beaches that students can visit.
- International Community: Students from all over the world come to study in Cyprus
Student Visa Requirements for Study in Cyprus
Every student should be in possession of the relevant permit issued by the Civil Archive and Migration Department. The student visa is issued for a specific educational institution. In case of the foreign student deciding to change an educational institution, one must then obtain a new residence permit Passport (Valid at least for 6 months).
- Application form (for Student visa)
- Letter of acceptance form from respective Cyprus Institute (for Student Visa)
- Return Air tickets
- Passport size photo (1 in number)
- Letter from Employer (in case of professional visitors)
- Letter from friends or relatives (in case of visitors willing to stop at Argentina for more than more than 90 days)
- Medical Examination Report.
- Student Visa form
Upon submitting the application candidates are also required to submit a copy of their passport. Original passports would only be required for authentication. The embassy has the reserve right for asking any other authentication. Incomplete applications would not be accepted. Visa processing depends upon the nationality of the candidate. All regulations consular fees or services are subject to change without any prior notice.